Reciprocal compressors Ateliers Francois
Ateliers Francois SA was established in Belgium in 1870. The company produced low pressure reciprocal compressors for coal mining industry.
Since 1960 Ateliers Francois SA has develop and launched the model line of oil-free compressors with carbon piston rings. Such compressors are widely used in those industrial spheres, where highly qualitative pure air is required (brewing, chemical and food industries).
Main peculiarities of oil–free low-pressure reciprocal compressors by Ateliers Francois:
- simple structure of 2-stage compressor;
- low speed, low number of parts, lower wear, longer service life;
- simple and easy access for maintenance purposes;
- better energy efficiency as compared to screw-type or centrifugal compressors;
- low maintenance cost;
- no regular overhaul required. Timely servicing is a prerequisite for long service life of equipment;
- easy and quick mounting due to application of anti-vibration pads.
Standard model line of oil-free low-pressure reciprocal compressors
|Model||Capacity, m³/min||Capacity FAD, m³/min||working pressure, bar||Motor power, kW||Frequency,rep minute|