Rotary blowers Airpol®
Rotor blowers are the mechanisms with rotating three-blade rotors for gas transportation. The gas is compressed between the rotors and equipment casing. The drive shaft, on which one of the rotors is placed, put the shaft of another rotor into operation with a gear. Hence, both rotors operate in a synchronized way. Rotors do not come into contact with each other and with housing during operation. Compression occurs due to the small distance between the rotors as well as between the rotors and housing.
Pressure of 0.2 to 1 bar (g) and capacity of 2 to 500 m3/min are ensured.
Scope of supply:
- three-blade rotation element ROBUSCHI (Italy) with SKF bearings (service life of 100,000 hours);
- electric motor SIEMENS IP55;
- capacity regulation frequency drive;
- microprocessor regulation unit in Russian;
- vibration mounts;
- inlet and outlet silencer;
- inlet air filter;
- filter clogging indicator;
- combined start/safety valve;
- outlet flange with compensator;
- outlet backstroke valve;
- drive protection enclosure;
- direct or belt drive;
- soundproof enclosure with forced air cooling;
- remote monitoring and control system.
- Inlet silencer. Due to possible individual approach the patented solution of this problem allows significant reduction of noise produced with an operating blower. Here a phenomenon of sound-wave interference and equipment, which absorbs sounds with frequency above 500 Hz are applied.
- Outlet silencer. It consists of a resonance chamber, which silences frequencies above 500 Hz, connected to equipment which reduces noise with sound-wave interference. The outlet silencer is designed to minimize pressure losses of the transported gas. The silencer casing is a part of frame, which is common for the blower and motor.
- Drive. Direct drive with a coupling or belt drive.
- Electric motor. A three-phase asynchronous motor SIEMENS IP55, type B3, IEC, with minimum protection level IP 55 is applied.
- Safety valve. It restricts overpressure during the blower operation.
- Backstroke valve. It prevents the blower from reversing motion (reverse rotation) after stop at overpressure in a pressure line. The valve is metallic with high-temperature rubber coating. The valve structure ensures free gas flow at complete valve opening and low pressure losses and absence of slaps at low pressure.
- Bearings. The bearings SKF applied guarantee at least 100,000 hours of operation at full load.
- Gear. A Helical-gear set ensures lengthy trouble-free operation.
- Sealings. Shaft labyrinth sealings, together with oil deflectors, prevent the transported gas from contamination with lubrication oil. Gas overpressure inside of compression chamber ensures lack of oil in the combusted gas. A sealing ring is applied at outlet of the starting shaft.
- Lubrication. Bearings and gear are lubricated with spraying with lubricating disks, placed on the shafts.
- Cooling. The blowers and lubrication oil are cooled through natural convection at outlet temperature of the transported gas below 150°C.
- Rotary unit (compressor stage) RBS by ROBUSCHI (Italy). Compressor stage of a new type with three-blade rotors – rotary pistons, designed in a way to eliminate pressure surges in the transported gas below 2% of the working pressure. Special rotor shafts allow to work at higher pressure and revolution speed. Heavy-duty bearings, located near rotors, are used to extend service life of the rotary unit.
Scheme for the rotary unit RBS (ROBUSCHI, Italy):
- Drive shaft
- Gear wheel
- Lubricating disk
- Ball bearing
- Roller bearing
- Sealing ring
- Spring ring